[Asterisk-Dev] [Asterisk-Users] Digium's G.729A codec problem

Jacky jacky.tw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 04:14:09 MST 2005

Hi, all,

I have buy 5 Digium's G.729A codec(it just support G.729A license)
When I  calll with 2 SIP UA that support G.729A and G.729B, its rtp frame
have some problem when softswitch with Asterisk.

The voice frame have been drop, so sometime I can't hear voice.

If I want to fix the problem when softswitch G.729A and G.729B codec.
What source code I must to modify ?
Or some people have finished the issue, Could you show me how to do?

--
Jacky
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Spam detection software, running on the system "zeus.avanzada7.com", has

Content preview:  Hi, all, I have buy 5 Digium's G.729A codec(it just
  support G.729A license) When I calll with 2 SIP UA that support G.729A
  and G.729B, its rtp frame have some problem when softswitch with
  Asterisk. The voice frame have been drop, so sometime I can't hear
  voice. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 RCVD_BY_IP             Received by mail server with no name
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO