[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk LAMP Developer

Dominique Kull atlantic at taridium.net
Wed Jun 29 06:02:05 MST 2005

_Description_

We are looking for an expert LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl, and PHP)
developer with some Asterisk experience who is based in Western or
Eastern Europe or Asia. We can work with an individual or an
organization. You must be fluent in English.

We need you to help expand development of Signate's core software products.

As part of the Signate development team, you will design, develop, debug
and test code for new and existing systems.

You will work independently. You will be given a great deal of freedom
to exercise your knowledge and experience. In return, we will expect
high quality, elegant, well engineered solutions that meet the needs of
our staff and customers and are delivered on time.

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

      * Serve as a full-time LAMP developer.
      * Maintain and enhance our internal systems.
      * Work closely with other developers on the Tech-Dev team.
      * Perform time-zone based 7/24 support for our customer
        installations

Requirements:

      * Ability and desire to learn independently as well as in a team
      * Ability to manage time well and meet multiple deadlines in a
        sometimes hectic environment.
      * Excellent writing and communication skills (English)

To apply please send your CV and contact details to hr at signate.com

_About Signate_

Signate is a leading global provider of design, installation,
configuration, training and management services for open source VoIP
telephony systems. For more information, visit Signate at
http://www.signate.com