[Asterisk-Dev] GPL Violation alert.. (Actually, isn't)

MvPhone mvphone at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 14:29:07 MST 2005

Hi,

I don't know if my response made it to the group ...
But anyways you're finally right :) The package doesn't violate GPL.
The driver is open sourced and links directly to zaptel & kernel.
The closed part goes into kernel which is 100% ok.

Appologies received. But it's better first to check ... then ATTACK
so furiously...

regards
Martin