[Asterisk-Dev] patch for the Asterisk Manager Interface Overf low

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Sat Jun 25 06:25:28 MST 2005

This bug was posted almost two weeks before the 1.0.8 release as a CVS
Stable bug. Would someone be able to do a sweep of the bug tracker a week
before a release to see if there are any outstanding issues not addressed
and at least acknowledge them?

I did try the release candidate when it came out and it ran fine on my test
system. I didn't notice the 'bug' until I had some down time to put it on a
production system to test.

MATT---