[Asterisk-Dev] Jitterbuffer bug?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Jun 12 19:40:24 MST 2005

> >>These two lines are irrelavent with the new jitter buffer.
> >>

> Rich this isn't meant as a flame but PLEASE folks, when quoting, include
> the attribution as to whose words you're quoting.

The quoting in the above is off by one. It was Andrew that made the
comment in response to my OP question. I should probably note of the
two statements shown above, the first one "does" apply to the new
jitterbuffer as changing the value from 200 to 500 can truly be seen
in the iax debug. Minor correction really.

> My own particular case (I try to put together mental composites, as it
> were, of the various contributors to these threads) may not be a common
> one, but IMO one should always note the source of quoted material, for a
> variety of good reasons.

That's fine, but be careful reading the quoted stuff. Some email
readers apparently leave the impression that certain remarks are
those of the OP when they are not.

Rich