[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Manager API documentation ?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:39:57 MST 2005

  Hi Pere.
I have been using the manager for a few days, but i have been doing
some "research" into the source code. Its interesting. The function
that send events is

int manager_event(int category, char *event, char *fmt, ...)

located in manager.c

i use grep command to find the events that are sent by Asterisk (not
sure if there is a better way of knowing what events ). The events i
found were

- Cdr
- ParkedCall
- MeetmeJoin
- MeetmeLeave
- MessageWaiting
- Join
- Leave
- AgentCalled
- Newexten
- Hangup
- Newchannel
- Newstate
- Unlink
- Agentcallbacklogoff
- Agentcallbacklogin
- Agentlogin
- Agentlogoff
- Registry
- PeerStatus
- Alarm
- AlarmClear
- Reload
- Shutdown

i may have missed some, and i have not the time for now to check every
event to document it, and may be somebody else already have done that
in voip-info, but in fact i see some events in chan_agent.c that may
be interesting for you.

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"