[Asterisk-Dev] New Asterisk Manager Proxy -- astmanproxy 1.0

David C. Troy dave at popvox.com
Tue Jun 7 11:16:32 MST 2005

Chris,

I have been talking about this with Olle some and we both agree that this
is where this code should be heading.  I have been wanting to spend some
time to do that, but have not been able to in the last few weeks.

Meantime, I didn't want to hold up release of it waiting on me to get that
done.  If anyone wants to take it on, you'll find in the 'TODO' comments
in astmanproxy.c that it's one of the first items on the list to add.

The caching is a good idea, and one I will put in the list of ideas to
consider adding.

Thanks for the input!

Cheers,
Dave