[Asterisk-Dev] Makefile changes in CVS HEAD

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Jun 6 06:06:30 MST 2005

Brian Capouch wrote:

> I'm going to bet that the tree compiled OK on his machine.  The Asterisk
> source tree is a big puppy.

Yes, it did compile fine on my system, I just forgot to 'cvs add' the
new scripts. Since CVS isn't smart enough to warn me about new files
(that are not in the ignore list), I didn't catch my mistake. See one of
the other threads for how this issue will be addressed shortly... I
don't like broken commits any more than anyone else does!