[Asterisk-Dev] Makefile changes in CVS HEAD

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Mon Jun 6 00:36:42 MST 2005

Michael Bielicki wrote:

> Yeah that was the reason for the date being in there so I have no idea
> why you changed that. Seems a bit contraproductive. Also what would be
> quite interesting from a users perspective is why you commit something
> that does not even compile ?

I'm going to bet that the tree compiled OK on his machine.  The Asterisk
source tree is a big puppy.

It's CVS.  I sometimes forget that; it is so stable.

Tightening, tweaking, cleaning, etc., is tough stuff, and thankless work
for the most part.

We all owe Kevin a big thanks for his hard work in this respect.

B.