SV: [Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.2 Release Plans

Stefan Reuter srt at reucon.net
Thu Jul 28 09:39:10 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 15:57 +0200, Paulo wrote:
> We have an open bug for which we have provided a patch a few days ago
> (0004594: Manager Hold events are only generated for bridged
> channels).

Yes same here with adding AgentCallbackLogin and AgentLogoff Manager
Actions, see http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4766 (though its an
enhancement and not a bug)

It would be encouraging if at least a small not would be posted
stating what - if anything - has still to be done and whether or not
that patch will make it into 1.2 or not.

=Stefan