SV: [Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.2 Release Plans

Paulo mao_tse_tungue at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Jul 28 06:57:41 MST 2005

Hi,

We have an open bug for which we have provided a patch a few days ago (0004594: Manager Hold events are only generated for bridged channels).

Since it is not waiting for us to provide any additional information and it is not assigned to anyone, we don't know which are the next steps we have to take in order to help our patch being included in release 1.2. There were some comments about the patch, but we don't know if we should change it a little bit, according to the comments that were made, or leave it as it is. Can you provide us some help on how to proceed?

Many thanks,
Paulo
(mantis user: kanelbullar)

"Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com> skrev:
2) Progress on open bugs - There are a number of bugs open in Mantis
that are waiting for the poster to provide additional information, test
results, call traces, etc. We would much prefer to not release 1.2 with
suspected problems already identified, but we cannot solve them without
adequate input from you. If you have an open bug and are not in a
position to continue providing assistance in solving it, please post a
message to the mailing lists asking for volunteers to help replicate the
problem so it can get resolved.