[Asterisk-Dev] Host '192.168.1.133' does not implement 'PUBLISH'

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Tue Jul 26 13:43:06 MST 2005

Just checked - it's more severe - CVSHEAD Asterisk keeps sending PUBLISH
on any call to any registered sip entity on every call completion. For a
test I dialed a SPA-3000, phone was still ringing when I hangup, but
still saw 5 PUBLISHes being sent to SPA-3000... Same with Eyebeam, same
with SPA-841.

Greping chan_sip.c for PUBLISH results in 2 matches in defines...

Vahan