[Asterisk-Dev] Host '192.168.1.133' does not implement 'PUBLISH'

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Tue Jul 26 12:38:08 MST 2005

I have a similar problem.....call in queue rings all phones.
One answers and I get errors from all others (using today's CVS HEAD).

I get:
  Got SIP response 405 "Method Not Allowed" back from 204.213.176.210
and the phone keeps ringing

Phones are polycom 600 with current SIP software.

It does not seem to like the "PUBLISH" command.
Asterisk keeps sending it and the phone keeps saying NO
(seems to repeat 5 times) and it keeps rining...