[Asterisk-Dev] RE: How to use PHP to monitor manager output

Obelix asterisklists at adontendev.net
Mon Jul 25 14:51:38 MST 2005

I was able to solve the problem, coming to think of it really wasn't much of a
problem.

It turned out I should have used fputs(STDOUT, string) to send the output to the
screen, rather than the echo command I was using. It was all fine after that?

what are the fundamental differences between echo and fputs(STDOUT, string) that
causes the output to be sent to the screen immediately in one case, and as batch
in another?