[Asterisk-Dev] How to use PHP to monitor manager output

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 07:54:22 MST 2005

If you are using php from the CLI, i guess you actually have the
php.ini directive output_buffering=Off , since this is the default for
php.4.3.5 and later. If you dont, then put it On. If possible i would
like to read your script.

Best Regards.

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"