[Asterisk-Dev] DTMF Pass through (Transparently)

Ronald Hartmann RHartmann at nnamtraH.com
Mon Jul 25 07:42:42 MST 2005

Good Day Developers,

            Thanks for all you do for asterisk.

            I am desperately seeking your advise on DTMF Passthrough.

            I have an application where DTMF Signalling must be received
exactly the same way it was transmitted.

            The problem is that asterisk is listening and then when it
hears DTMF it retransmits the DTMF.  Is it possible
            To get the DTMF to be transparently passed through?  If not
are any of you able or willing to offer your expertise for hire?

Thanks

~ron hartmann