[Asterisk-Dev] Disabling native bridging altogether?

Peter Hsu peter at linkupservice.com
Thu Jul 21 16:33:20 MST 2005

Kevin,

Thanks for clarifying.

I guess what's happening is that native transfers are occurring when I don't
want it to.  That seems to be my problem...  I guess that brings me back to
my first question.. how can I disable this native transfering?  I've set
notransfer=yes for all those providers, so I don't know why it's happening.

However, it seems that it only tries to do the native bridge when the native
transfers occur.  Maybe that's what confused me about the messages I was
getting.

Peter