[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail locking

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Thu Jul 21 06:25:06 MST 2005

I don't like that due to the same reason I don't stick every email in
the database its not really efficient as the file system.  The file
system is in essence a database.  But if we use something like
Maildir then we can mesh email, fax and voicemail into one spool that
can be accessed via imap, phone or pop3 really its the most elegant
way to do it.

/b