[Asterisk-Dev] call pickup with snom function keys now working with cvs-head + patch sipsubscribe-20050715.rev779.txt

Frank Sautter asterisk at sautter.com
Fri Jul 15 09:22:45 MST 2005

hi listmembers,

please test my new patch to chan_sip.c which is to make call pickup on
the snom phones (and maybe other phones that support 'INVITE/Replaces')
work and make comments in the bugtracker
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3644 so it can make its way into the cvs.

this patch sipsubscribe-20050715.rev779.txt enables:
* monitoring of other lines (using the 'hint' priority)
   - LED off when monitored phone idle
   - LED on when monitored phone busy
   - LED blinking when monitored phone ringing
* display of caller id on monitoring phone
* call pickup by pressing function key beneath the blinking led
* corrected MWI LED functionality
* corrected MWI button functionality
* dialplan extension for MWI button settable
* major code cleanup
and some other things i don't remember.

with this patch the snom phone will _THE_ phone for a receptionist - and
for every phone usergroup that likes easy call pickup.

please test it extensivly and comment it in the bugtracker as i think
many of us have been long waiting for this functionality (and it's a
real pain for me to keep it up to date as it is a real big patch)

regards
  frank (xylome)