[Asterisk-Dev] 1.2 Feature freeze.

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Tue Jul 12 08:43:15 MST 2005

checkout head, just cvs co asterisk (details on the wiki if you need
more info).  What bug # are you talking about?

I will checkout CVS_HEAD and verify the behavior is still in there(it was 2
weeks ago) Then I will post a note in the bug that it affects CVS_HEAD as
well.

Here's the bug:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4529

Thanks,