[Asterisk-Dev] warning on ast_channel_walk_locked

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Tue Jul 12 06:36:13 MST 2005

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:57:55 -0300
  Daniel BPM <daniel.bpm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert
>
> i did read it but i haven't found a solution for my
>problem.
> its the ALSA/default channel locked ? how can i unlock
>it ?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> Daniel BPM

You do not need to. That was the jist of the link I sent
you. It was just saying that when walking tyhe channels,
it found one locked so it was going to leave it alone so
as not to cause a dead-lock. It happens. The message you
are receiving is a warning, ie.. informational, and not an
error, ie... causing a problem or a bug.

At least that is the way I read it.

Robert