[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk FIFO Channel

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Jul 11 02:25:45 MST 2005

Hi,

EAGI might already be what you are looking for. It provides incoming
audio from the channel on a file descriptor. You can easily modify this
to carry incoming/outgoing audio. BRIstuff for CVS HEAD contains XAGI
which implements this behaviour, so you can easily interface Asterisk
with external applications that need/want to handle the complete
audio.

best regards

Klaus
--