[Asterisk-Dev] cvs head - channel.c - strfunc lib error

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Sat Jul 9 09:49:16 MST 2005

Currently channel.c gives the following error on CVS-HEAD / FreeBSD 5.4
no matter if the strfunc lib is installed or not:

# gmake clean; gmake update; gmake
[snip]
gcc -pipe  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -g  -Iinclude -I../include -I/usr/local/include
-D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE  -O6 -march=i386     -DZAPTEL_OPTIMIZATIONS
    -DBUSYDETECT_MARTIN     -fomit-frame-pointer    -c -o channel.o
channel.c
channel.c:37:2: #error "Please install the strfunc library located in
the ports collection at /usr/ports/devel/libstrfunc"
gmake: *** [channel.o] Error 1
#
#
# pkg_info | grep libstrfunc
libstrfunc-8.2      Handles CGI forms, MIME, templates, date
conversions, etc
#
#
# ldconfig -r | grep libstrfunc
         133:-lstrfunc.9 => /usr/local/lib/libstrfunc.so.9

regards,
Vahan