[Asterisk-Dev] Changes in config.h/config_pvt.h?

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Wed Jan 26 09:08:54 MST 2005

I'm trying to update some patches I've written and I'm finding some
conflicts. I need certain function calls that are supplied in config.h and I
need certain structs that are in config_pvt.h.

But recently, config_old.h was introduced which causes the following errors:

/usr/include/asterisk/config_pvt.h:59: conflicting types for
`ast_internal_load'
/usr/include/asterisk/config_old.h:40: previous declaration of
`ast_internal_load'

This is because config.h does an include on config_old.h

Is this just some intermediate step in coalescing all the config headers
into something uniform?

-Matthew