[Asterisk-Dev] Re: is this a bug?

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Tue Jan 25 17:44:46 MST 2005

Ok I have tried over and over and over to get a segfault doing ctrl-c...
during a call, during a reload just about any way shape or form I can think.

IT DOES NOT HAPPEN ON MY BOX.

*CLI> set verbose 10
Verbosity was 0 and is now 10
*CLI>     -- Executing Answer("SIP/16-3611", "") in new stack
    -- Executing MusicOnHold("SIP/16-3611", "default") in new stack
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/16-3611
    -- Stopped music on hold on SIP/16-3611
  == Spawn extension (default, 999, 2) exited non-zero on 'SIP/16-3611'
Beginning asterisk shutdown....
Beginning asterisk shutdown....
Executing last minute cleanups
  == Destroying musiconhold processes
Asterisk cleanly ending (2).
Killed

This is with mgp123 running too... So I put it to you like this.  You must
have something locally WRONG with your system or libs because I can tell I
have seen it happen before in the past but not in many months.

Can you provide a bit of info about your linux distro?  I have an idea of
what might be causing it... but I'm waiting on a compile to finish.

bkw