[Asterisk-Dev] MySQL SIP and Message Waiting Indication

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Jan 24 21:03:27 MST 2005

Hmmm..I could have sworn I was typing english..hmm..let me try again..

The "suggestion" (rather the trend) is to move to RealTime. However, given
that MWI doesn't work in RealTime (actually MWI does work in RealTime if
using static confs..thanks bwk for reminder) you should stay where you are
until RealTime MWI gets worked out.

> "Don't use MYSQL_FRIENDS ( which works )

    I never said it didn't. Don't put words in my mouth..

> use RealTime ( which doesn't )

    Never told him that he must use it. Don't put words in my mouth..

> This certainly seemed code related to me.

    I don't see how this is code related since you just told us that
MYSQL_FRIENDS works. Since it is something that works and has been working,
its not really a dev question.

-Matthew