[Asterisk-Dev] MySQL SIP and Message Waiting Indication

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Jan 24 08:05:01 MST 2005

The MySQL support in Asterisk 1.0.* is considered deprecated and probably
won't be "fixed". The suggestion is to move to RealTime in Asterisk 1.1 (or
is it gonna be 2.0?). But MWI in RealTime doesn't work right now.

You might consider posting this to the -users list as many more people there
use MYSQL_FRIENDS

-Matthew