[Asterisk-Dev] Problem with demo

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Sat Jan 22 09:38:01 MST 2005

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Arun Garg [mailto:arun_garg at da-iict.org]
> Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 9:40 AM
> To: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
> Subject: [Asterisk-Dev] Problem with demo
>
> Can somebody solve my problem?

I can pretty much tell you that no one will like
this question.  There are a couple of reasons:

1)  This list is meant for the development of
	Asterisk.  There is a -users list that
	may be more appropriate for this question.
2)  It does not seem to me that you have
	researched this via the wiki or google.

Asterisk is a complex and powerfull application.
Because of this it takes a bit of learning to
become proficient.  The following links may help
you research these problems:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-asterisk
http://www.asteriskdocs.org/

Good luck,