[Asterisk-Dev] Implementing Community voice mail using Asterisk

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Wed Jan 19 11:26:20 MST 2005

Your best bet is to go on irc.freenode.net/com and join #asterisk..
You will probably find people there that would help you.  I am not sure
the -dev list is a good place for these questions.  As for the
implementation of asterisik, no hardware is needed other then a server
if you are doing pure VOIP or using a VOIP telco provider.

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901
cell: 623-748-4140