[Asterisk-Dev] chan_sip cvs-stable post 1/1/2005 polycom bug

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sat Jan 15 00:25:03 MST 2005

On Saturday 15 January 2005 00:56, Greg Boehnlein wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I've opened a bug that is affecting Polycom phones. As far as I
> can tell, the problem was introduced in chan_sip between 1/1/2005
> and 1/2/2005, and appears in subsequent versions.
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003348

We noticed a problem like this as well.  The solution was to remove
the mailbox subscription from the Polycom config xml file and just let
Asterisk determine the mailbox subscription based upon sip.conf.  The
problem was that apparently, the mailbox subscription tied up the
line, making calls impossible.

--
Tilghman