[Asterisk-Dev] Feature request: Call Pickup with CID info. (SIP) Bounty 250 US$

Ramon Peek R.Peek at trends.nl
Tue Jan 11 00:49:48 MST 2005

 Call Pickup with CID info. (SIP)

When a call is transferred from a ringing SIP-Phone to an other SIP-Phone
using the *8 feature no call info is displayed.
This is offcourse logical because the set is dialing out to  *8 and
therefore no Call Info can be displayed.

What we would like to see is a call-pickup feature which works like this:

A call arrives at a SIP-set (SET "X").

1. A user diales *8 on SET "Z" (or any other featurecode that we would like)
2. Asterisk immediatly ends the call, but remembers the Extension of the
person who dialed *8 (SET "Z").
3. Asteriks might wanna wait for 1 second (to let SET "Z" become idle)
4. Asterisk then transfers the incoming call on SET "X" to SET "Z".

This offcourse will result in a new incoming call on set "Z" WITH call info
like CID.
An extra advantage of this is that the person on SET "Z" can choose whether
to answer the call or not depending on the CID information.

A bounty of 250 US$ is set to realize this problem.

With regards,

Ramon

===Details:===
Contact:   R.Peek at trends.nl <mailto:R.Peek at trends.nl>