[Asterisk-Dev] RFC: Moderating the Asterisk Mailing Lists

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Jan 10 10:34:51 MST 2005

On January 10, 2005 12:15 pm, Paul Rodan wrote:
> My only ideas are to separate the lists by country, a lot of posts have to
> do with the U.K or Europe or something that have little to do with my
> configuration here in the U.S; Maybe another way to separate them is by
> advanced and beginning, as Mandrake does (as was suggested by Leif Madsen).
> The "how do I create extensions" problems should be separate from the "how
> do I get asterisk to offer a callback feature so it can call an admin on
> duty"

The funny part is that both of those topics are on the wiki.  :-)

search "asterisk extension" in Wiki Pages, not first hit:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20extensions

search "voicemail callback" in Wiki Pages, 2nd hit:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20tips%20callback

-A.