[Asterisk-Dev] My current features/tweaks that need community involvement

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Wed Jan 5 00:44:09 MST 2005

> Keep in mind, though, that Mark doesn't really pay a lot of attention
> to the threads here, so if you have positive or negative comments to
> make about a bug you need to post them in Mantis. Without feedback from
> the community, bugs become stale because Mark has no idea whether
> people like or dislike them...

In this case he should read this list. Hey, even Linux reads mailing lists
and doesn't hide somewhere.

Mantis is AWKWARD for people like me that dislike web based forums and
favor e-mail and NNTP. In E-Mail, you see much better which threads
exist, which you've read, which you've commented etc. In Mantis, you have
to scroll down all the time. Oh, and when you submitted a comment, then
you will get a copy of the whole entry all the time, first 10 kB, then 11
kB, than 15kb ... and so on.