[Asterisk-Dev] Wildcard TDM400P dies every few weeks...cause?

Paul Winkeler pwinkeler at pbnj-solutions.com
Mon Jan 3 19:49:44 MST 2005

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 21:30, Jon Radon wrote:
> Have you guys tried unloading the modules and reloading them (modprobe
> -r)?  This usually fixes any problems with my X100p's ..  Might save
> you a reboot.
The same works for me, i.e. an unload/load sequence clears the problem
out.  So now we have:
- some people experience this problem but not everybody
- driver unload/load fixes the problem
That is still not enough to point the finger at either the hardware or
the software, does it?
Is anyone familiar enough with the TDM400 driver sources to know if
there is some debugging that could be stuck in there to help us flush
this problem out?