[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Maintenance and Development

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:47:47 MST 2005

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:41:57 -0500, Mike M
<no-linux-support at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I must have missed something about open source.  Since when did open
> source projects run according project schedules?  Open source is a gift.
> How can one ask for a gift on a schedule?

I don't think the thought is to place demands on when things are done
(as per a date), but rather, to give focus and direction to the
project.  Just because its open source doesn't mean it shouldn't be
well run.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com