[Asterisk-Dev] CVS HEAD fix in Mantis for "sip reload"

Andrew Lindh asterisk at ntplx.net
Mon Jan 3 10:18:56 MST 2005

I'm not convinced this bug is fixed....but I can't prove it.

I have updated my test machine with the current CVS that includes
this fix and it for a while it worked fine. I have done several reloads
(full reload, not just a module) and had it lock again. If I try a
reload again I get a message saying the previous reload is still pending.

It has happened a few times, but I can't reproduce it on demand so I
don't know which module is the problem or how to cause it to happen.

The one thing I noticed is that if I did a "sip show channels" (after
having a reload pause) there were a lot active but not doing anything
(no format, no user/anr). Not sure if they were caused before the
reload or after the reload.

The "stop now" command still worked and allows me to force a stop/start.

Any thoughts? I have not seen this issue before now. May be it's normal
for a reload to pause/lock and I'm just seeing it now.