[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Source Code Intensive - ProposalforAstricon

Dustin Knuttgen dustin at automatedhorizons.net
Mon Jan 3 06:55:46 MST 2005

I had to put in my two cents as well. I would be very interested in
learning more about the devel of Asterisk but like others am not a
developer or good at all with c, yet. I look forward to not only
presentations at Astricon but maybe monthly or quarterly sessions to
delv into the code, documentation, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion and consideration of taking this on.