[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Source Code Intensive - Proposal for Astricon

russelb at CLEMSON.EDU russelb at CLEMSON.EDU
Sun Jan 2 23:30:26 MST 2005

> Anyone else feel like they want to contribute to the code, but feel
> overwhelemed about were to begin?
<snip>
> Of course, I'm not sure if having a bunch of untrained hacks descend on
> the code is exacly what's needed, but everyone has to start somewhere.

If you feel this way, I would like to encourage you to read the thread
that I just started with the subject, "Asterisk Maintenance Crew".

Thanks!

Russell Bryant