[Asterisk-Dev] CVS HEAD fix in Mantis for "sip reload"

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sun Jan 2 11:35:03 MST 2005

LIKE OMG BECKY we have just went crazy with patches eh?  I think Kevin knows
how useful the conf calls are now... I think we spent like 6 hours on there
last night goofing off and fixing stuff that's how we collaborated to find
this sip reload issue.. I was testing other patches and toying with stuff
and I finally got pissed that it kept deadlocking and said "LETS FIND THIS
DAMN DEADLOCK ITS PISSING ME OFF" and about 30 min later loads of gdb
sessions we found it...

:P

w00t!