[Asterisk-Dev] Request for feedback: Overriding codec in dialplan

niels at wxn.nl niels at wxn.nl
Thu Feb 24 09:57:38 MST 2005

The strange thing is.. This setting doesn't seem to do anything here

- I have codecpriority=caller in my iax.conf
- Have the HEAD version of yesterday running here

Still I see "priority = mine" in the asterisk debug window when I place
calls asterisk is clearly still deciding the codec..

Anyone an idea?