[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Error in Res make file

Claus Futtrup cf at internetit.dk
Thu Feb 24 05:36:25 MST 2005

The version is grep (GNU grep) 2.5.1

Kind Regards

Claus Futtrup
Project Manager
GoIP, The IP telephone company

Mail: cf at goip.dk

Tlf: +45 46968000
Fax: +45 46968001
GoIP: +45 32716064

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed Linux."

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the
email by you is prohibited.