[Asterisk-Dev] Refined Voice CallerID Announce

Steve McMahon ajener at qwest.net
Tue Feb 22 23:59:54 MST 2005

Some people are not made of money and can afford Cisco 7690 Phone's and
other equipment for thier office So I must tell you that you are pretty lame
in the fact of your remark. Actually I think your an asshole I follow this
channel quite well and read all the messages and yes you are sincerely an
asshole. Stephen Critchfield and I think the public knows that but, I'll
just say it. I could be banned from this room for my actions but I think
your response was uncalled for.

It's not the Extra .50 Cents for the phone, it's the office system I use
that makes it difficult to do this, since I use a Comdial No308 that has
phones without CallerID and do not modulate like typical phones because it
is a special box that powers and controls the phones.

<I Can't wait to have our how communications office read this email as well>

And Mr Critchfield Guy if you were to use festival to transcode the callers
name into asterisk on the current channel,

HOW WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING? Since you suggested it?