[Asterisk-Dev] Call Queue Addition to MOH

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 05:51:21 MST 2005

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 04:27:06 -0800, Steve McMahon <ajener at qwest.net> wrote:

> or am I just stupid and have no clue what I'm talking about because I have
> worked in a 3000+ agent call center with a queue that is always over 300+
> people? And customers like to know their wait time so they can run out and
> smoke or do something, beat off whatever ...

Steve,

Now, unfortunately the wiki is down right now or otherwise I would
directly answer your "am I just stupid" question. But, I'll take it
easy on you. These features are already in app_queue and well
documented both in the examples and on the wiki. Get in there and play
with it and you will figure it out.

Also, although you might appear to be asking someone to program
something that is already there, this is really better suited for the
-users group. The -dev group should be used once you have spent more
time with Asterisk and you are indeed needing some development help.

Hope I didn't come off too harsh, but you need to dig into Asterisk a
little more. Hopefully the wiki will be up soon!

Have fun,

-Chuji