[Asterisk-Dev] Out-of-tree channel maintainers: bug 3573 needs your attention

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Sat Feb 12 23:41:39 MST 2005

I just posted a major patch for CVS HEAD that changes the way channel
drivers register and communicate with the channel core. When this patch
gets merged (<G>), your channel module will no longer compile...

The changes required are pretty straightforward; you can look at the
portion of the patch that updates chan_mgcp or chan_skinny to get an
idea of what is required.

Also, I was not able to compile (or test, obviously) the channel modules
for H.323, ALSA, VPB or NBS, since I don't have the add-ons/hardware
required. Testers for those modules would be much appreciated :-)