[Asterisk-Dev] Problem with my perl applications.

Anis Hachemi anismail at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 07:12:44 MST 2005

Hi All;

      I've got Linux Fedora Core version 1.0.1 with Asterisk version
1.0.1.12. So I write my programs with Perl 5 , and i've got an
Asterisk-Perl-0.0.8 version.

     When I run my applications, written in Perl,  they are hunged  up
during about 2 minutes after theire execution.  And I don't know if there is
a configuration specific to application's time or not.

     Please if any one got informations about that, that he tell me,  and i
thanks all

           sincerely ...