[Asterisk-Dev] CDRs with ms and not just seconds

Kai Militzer km at westend.com
Tue Feb 8 04:45:40 MST 2005

Hello list!

I'm hope it's OK to put this on the -dev list as it seems to be more a
development topic then a user question.

My question is, if it would be possible to let asterisk create CDRs with
start-/stop-times and call(/billing) durations in ms rather than in
seconds.

In my opionion it would make great differences in billing. A glitch of a
few mili-seconds at hangup of a call, may result in a difference of one
full second between my * CDRs and those of my telco.

I guess for realising billing in ms, there need to be some major changes
done in the way * handels the CDR creation?!?

Best regards

Kai

--
Kai Militzer                 WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                      CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller