[Asterisk-Dev] wctdm driver broken?

Fernando Romo pop at cofradia.org
Sun Feb 6 19:17:05 MST 2005

Steve:

When try to unload the zaptel modules with the last CVS head, the
drivers has a lock with the digium cards (in my case a TDM400 and E100P)
and send the messagge: "FATAL: Module zaptel is in use".

Obviusly i stop Asterisk and then go to unload the zaptel drivers. this
happen one week ago after update the cvs versions of zaptel. I don't
trace deeple beacouse the error was in a test machine and only see when
reboot or try a manual unload.

The same behaivor appear when i left "kudzu" active, i notice this kind
of "hardware searchers" block the PCI Channel of Digium cards, I think
something are missing in the tdm drivers.

You try with older versions of zaptel drivers?

Regards..... Fernando Romo