[Asterisk-Dev] Manual Bridge Application

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Tue Feb 1 12:47:42 MST 2005

1. You're going about this wrong.
2. So you're calling this app with two args.  chan1 and chan2 neither being
the caller?
3. Um where is the channel that called the app?

Quoting a wise man here:
"find the target chan then you alloc a blank channel and suck the life force
from the real chan into yours via masq then the now lifeless chan just drops
dead in it's tracks like it was soft hungup then it bridges the new chan
which you now own to you in your thread then you dispose of it and exit"

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

bkw