[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk::LDAP update

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Dec 20 22:38:14 MST 2005

Ben Klang wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 23:42 -0500, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
>
>>Ben Klang wrote:
>>
>>>To find out more about this project or to download the new release
>>>please visit the pages at http://projects.alkaloid.net.
>>
>>Good work, but hopefully you support more than the obsolete v1.0 branch,
>>as your website documents.
>
> Since I do not have 1.2 anywhere in production yet I have not coded to
> that.  To be honest I haven't even looked into the differences.  I will
> certainly add support for 1.2 as time permits and demand allows.
>
> /BAK/

As a datapoint from this quarter, until it supports 1.2 it won't be of
any use to me; that's all I run.

I know there are a lot of 1.0.x systems still in production (hell, I've
got a friend with a pre-1.0 system still up somewhere out there. . ) but
1.2 is such a radical improvement, IMO it would be well worth it for the
eventual acceptance of the product (if in fact that's a goal) for you to
investigate the port.

Thanks.

B.