[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Video Streaming

Himal hrana at adiance.com
Fri Dec 16 07:21:53 MST 2005

Hi!

	To All,

	I know that currently asterisk supports H263 support in pass through
mode but during some video calls it is processing the h263 packets from
1 client (Xten) and gives UDP packet to 2 client (Kapanga).

	Currently I m trying to stream h263 file to the calling customer. I
have wrote one app_video to do that. I can stream file to the calling
party   when he calls the specific extension.

	But the problem is that when h263 packet goes to the client phone
(kapanga which i m using) ,I gives me error like  (RTP PT not agreed).

	Then i run the ethereal to check which packets are being passed by my
asterisk to the client. From that i found that kapanga is giving ICMP
PORT UNREACHABLE to the asterisk. In capture it shows that Asterisk is
successfully generating the RTP packets( Strangely Without H263 header).
I can also see some fragmented IP packets after extact the h263 packet.

	Here is my h263 pcap file captured by ethereal.

	Please Can anybody tail me why asterisk is not generating the h263
headers.

	My configurations are :
				 Asterisk 1.2.1
				Fedora Core 4